21st International Conference on
Software Engineering and Formal Methods
6-10 November 2023
Organised by Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
* News *
The SEFM 2023 best paper award is won by the paper
ATM: a Logic for Quantitative Security Properties on Attack Trees
by Stefano Nicoletti, Milan Lopuhaä-Zwakenberg, Ernst Moritz Hahn and Marielle Stoelinga.
Congratulations to these authors!
- The proceedings of SEFM 2023 are now available via Springer.
- The early-bird discount period has been extended by one week. Now available until 17 October.
- Registration for SEFM and co-located workshops is open. Details are on the registration page.
- The submission deadline has been extended by two weeks. See below for the new dates.
Welcome to SEFM 2023
The 21st edition of the International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods will be held between 6 and 10 November 2023.
The conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia, industry and government, to advance the state of the art in formal methods, to facilitate their uptake in the software industry, and to encourage their integration within practical software engineering methods and tools.
The SEFM conference proceedings have been published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science series, and are available here.
- Abstract submission:
2 June 202318 June 2023 (AoE)
- Paper submission:
9 June 202323 June 2023 (AoE)
- Artifact submission (tool papers):
9 June 202330 June 2023 (AoE)
- Artifact submission (regular papers):
16 June 202330 June 2023 (AoE)
- Author notification: 18 August 2023
- Camera-ready submission: 10 September 2023
- Workshops: 6-7 November 2023
- Conference: 8-10 November 2023