21st International Conference on
Software Engineering and Formal Methods
6-10 November 2023
Organised by Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
Welcome to SEFM 2023
The 21st edition of the International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods will be held between 6 and 10 November 2023.
The conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia, industry and government, to advance the state of the art in formal methods, to facilitate their uptake in the software industry, and to encourage their integration within practical software engineering methods and tools.
As usual, the SEFM conference proceedings will be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. All accepted papers have to be presented at the conference.
- Abstract submission: 2 June 2023 (AoE)
- Paper submission: 9 June 2023 (AoE)
- Artifact submission: 16 June 2023 (AoE)
- Author notification: 18 August 2023
- Camera-ready submission: 10 September 2023
- Workshops: 6-7 November 2023
- Conference: 8-10 November 2023