20th International Conference on
Software Engineering and Formal Methods
26-30 September 2022
Jointly organised by Institute of Computer Science of Humboldt University Berlin (DE) and School of Electronic and Information Engineering of Beijing Jiaotong University (CN)
* NEWS *
- Online access of LNCS 13550 "SEFM 2022: 20th International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Method" is available here.
- The accepted papers have now been announced!
- Registration is now open.
- The SEFM'22 conference proceeding is accepted to be published in the Formal Methods subline of Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- Special Journal Issue! The Program Committee of SEFM 2022 will invite a selection of accepted papers to submit extended versions to a special issue of the Software and Systems Modeling (SoSyM).
Welcome to SEFM 2022
The 20th edition of the International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods (SEFM'22) will be held Sept. 28 - 30, 2022, with workshops on Sept. 26 and 27 and a SEFM school Sept. 21-24.
The conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia, industry and government, to advance the state of the art in formal methods, to facilitate their uptake in the software industry, and to encourage their integration within practical software engineering methods and tools.
As usual, the SEFM conference proceedings will be published in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. All accepted papers will have to be presented at the conference.
Abstract submission: Monday 20 Jun 2022 (AOE)
Paper submission: Sunday 26 Jun 2022 (AOE)
Author notification: Sunday 24 July 2022
Camera-ready submission: Sunday 7 August 2022